Our adventure company is here to serve all of your vacation needs. Over the years we have taken our guests away from the stress of everyday life and created a relaxing and fun adventure vacation.
We believe everyone deserves their dream vacation. If none of our packages look right for you, create your own special vacation. We are here to serve your needs, and make your vacation one you will always remember.
1. We have Maps of many trails and are happy to show you where to go.
2. A cooler with ice is included with every rental.
3. Our guides enjoy their jobs.
4. Nicest and newest equipment by far.
5. We understand this is your vacation, not ours.
6. If you get lost we come find you.
How does my damage deposit work?
1. When you arrive to rent your machine there will be a damage deposit required in cash or on a credit card before you are able to rent your machine along with payment for the rental of the machine.
2. The damage deposit will remain on your credit card for up to 10 business days, you are not responsible for the machine that long but that is how long the banks will hold the funds. The hold on the funds depends on the bank you bank with, some are as short as 1 day. If you have a cash deposit it will be returned to you after the machine is returned and checked over for damages, this can take up to 24hrs. depending on when you return your rentals.
3. The damage deposit varies for each type of rental machine. It can be from $1,000 to $2000 per machine rented. This is not the total amount of damages you are liable for. With the damage waiver you are responsible for up to your deductible plus tax as well as the recovery and/or days down if it applies. All rent shops have recovery and days down most just don’t tell you.
4. All rental shops require damage deposits just the same as we do, we actually just tell you upfront about it because we don’t want you to have any surprises that might spoil your vacation plans, Honesty is our #1 goal at Moab Tour Company.
What is included with my rentals?
1. A cooler with FREE ICE is included with all rentals. Feel free to come in for free ice at any point on your vacation in Moab, just one of the perks for being our valued customer.
2. Helmets are included with your rental. Utah State Law requires all children 17 and under to wear helmets at anytime while driving or riding as a passenger on UTVs.
3. Maps of several trails are also included, we do sell maps and guide books for additional trails if needed.